- A full curriculum vitae/resume
- Quoting reference:
Medical Director – A024069
- A covering letter highlighting the aspects of the job description and Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust that particularly attract you to the post (Microsoft Word document)
- A photocopy of your passport (photo page)
(There is a requirement for all search and recruitment organisations to verify the identity of individuals, to confirm their right to work in the UK)
- Contact details for three referees, these will not be contacted without your permission. (References should validate a minimum period of three years employment)
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online) *
- Please send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Harvey Nash’s and Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust’s objectives is to ensure that its workforce is reflective of the local community and therefore we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. So that the we can successfully achieve these aims, while it is not mandatory we would encourage every applicant to complete the “Equal Opportunities Monitoring form” above so that we can measure the effectiveness of our efforts. The Recruiting Manager does not have access to the Monitoring Information Sections of the application form at any stage of the process and the information provided will be kept entirely confidential.
For a confidential discussion on the role please contact the following:
Simon Green, Director or Johnny Townson, Principal Researcher on +44(0)207 333 1429.
Closing Date: Friday 4th October 2019
Final Interviews: Thursday 4th November 2019