All applications must include:
- A full curriculum vitae/resume
- Quoting reference:
Chief Executive – A032447
- A covering letter highlighting the aspects of the job description and NHS Confederation that particularly attract you to the post (Microsoft Word document)
- A certified photocopy of your passport (photo page)
(There is a requirement for all search and recruitment organisations to verify the identity of individuals, to confirm their right to work in the UK) http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/3319/pdfs/uksi_20033319_en.pdf)
- Contact details for three referees, these will not be contacted without your permission. (References should validate a minimum period of three years employment)
- A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online) *
- A completed due diligence consent document
- Please send by email to: email@example.com
Given the significant public profile and responsibility members of NHS boards hold, it is vital that those appointed inspire confidence of the public, patients and NHS staff at all times. New regulations now mandate a number of specific background checks to ensure that those we appoint are “fit and proper” people to hold these important roles.
One of Harvey Nash’s and NHS Confederation’s objectives is to ensure that its workforce is reflective of the local community and therefore we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. So that the we can successfully achieve these aims, while it is not mandatory we would encourage every applicant to complete the “Equal Opportunities Monitoring form” above so that we can measure the effectiveness of our efforts. The Recruiting Manager does not have access to the Monitoring Information Sections of the application form at any stage of the process and the information provided will be kept entirely confidential.
For a confidential discussion on the role please contact:
Frank McKenna, Director or Thomas Patterson, Director on +44(0)20 7333 1516.
Candidate adjustment and expenses
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the recruitment process please can you advise us so that we can ensure this is accommodated. If you require support with costs to attend the interview, please advise us of this at the time of application.
Closing Date: 31st August 2020
Final Interview: TBC