All applications must include:
• A full curriculum vitae/resume
• Quoting reference: A032686
• A covering letter highlighting the aspects of the job description and Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust that particularly attract you to the post
• A photocopy of your passport (photo page)
(There is a legal requirement for all search and recruitment organisations to verify the identity of individuals, to confirm their right to work in the UK. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/3319/pdfs/uksi_20033319_en.pdf)
• Contact details for three referees, these will not be contacted without your permission. (References should validate a minimum period of three years employment)
• A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form*
• A completed due diligence consent document
• Please send by email to: Kathleen.Kamsika-Smith@HarveyNash.com
Given the significant public profile and responsibility members of NHS boards hold, it is vital that those appointed inspire confidence of the public, patients and NHS staff at all times. New regulations now require the Trust to make a number of specific background checks to ensure that those we appoint are “fit and proper” people to hold these important roles.
One of Harvey Nash’s and Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust’s objectives is to ensure that its workforce is reflective of the local community and therefore we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. So that the we can successfully achieve these aims, while it is not mandatory we would encourage every applicant to complete the “Equal Opportunities Monitoring form” above so that we can measure the effectiveness of our efforts. The Recruiting Manager does not have access to the Monitoring Information Sections of the application form at any stage of the process and the information provided will be kept entirely confidential.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact:
Thomas Patterson, Director or Johnny Townson, Senior Researcher, on +44(0)20 7333 1429.
Closing Date: Sunday 25th October 2020, Midnight.
Final Interview: Monday 16th November 2020.