All applications must include:
• A full curriculum vitae/resume
• Quoting reference: A032571
• A covering letter highlighting the aspects of the job description and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust that particularly attract you to the post (Microsoft Word document)
• A photocopy of your passport (photo page)
(There is a requirement for all search and recruitment organisations to verify the identity of individuals, to confirm their right to work in the UK. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2003/3319/pdfs/uksi_20033319_en.pdf)
• Contact details for three referees, these will not be contacted without your permission. (References should validate a minimum period of three years employment)
• A completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online)*
• A completed due diligence consent document
Please send by email to: Pippa.Hogg@HarveyNash.com
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact:
Thomas Patterson, Director, or Alex Sweet, Senior Researcher on +44(0)207 333 1424.
Given the significant public profile and responsibility members of NHS boards hold, it is vital that those appointed inspire confidence of the public, patients and NHS staff at all times. New regulations now require the Trust to make a number of specific background checks to ensure that those we appoint are “fit and proper” people to hold these important roles.
One of Harvey Nash’s and Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust’s objectives is to ensure that its workforce is reflective of the local community and therefore we actively encourage applications from under-represented groups. So that the we can successfully achieve these aims, while it is not mandatory we would encourage every applicant to complete the “Equal Opportunities Monitoring form” above so that we can measure the effectiveness of our efforts. The Recruiting Manager does not have access to the Monitoring Information Sections of the application form at any stage of the process and the information provided will be kept entirely confidential.
Closing date: 16th August 2020
Candidates to meet with CEO: 7th – 11th September 2020
Stakeholder Panels: 14th September 2020
Final Interviews: 15th September 2020